Join one of our Accountability Groups
Become part of a community of like-minded women who have similar goals and help each-other to achieve it while learning new tools and tips to succeed.
Are you looking for a like-minded group of people that can motivate you to work hard, remain accountable and persevere to achieve your goals?
We have female-focused accountability groups that are perfect for limiting excuses and supporting you while you work to achieve your goals. These goals can be anything from fitness and weight loss to becoming an entrepreneur and starting your own business!
We all set goals and resolutions for the new year but it can be difficult to stick to them. Especially during the times we are faced with at the moment. Spending extended periods indoors, feelings of uncertainty, working from home and home schooling your children on top of it can be very overwhelming. Often our own goals take a back seat as our motivation dwindles during busy and unusual times.
Accountability groups are a great way to stay motivated, share experiences and reap numerous benefits from joining. Of course the benefits will vary person to person based on your goals and situation however, the most common benefits are:
- A like-minded and exclusive community - you will be able to build relationships with members of your group. Sharing and gaining new experiences, skills, knowledge and expertise.
- Energy and motivation - you may have low energy moments but when you connect with a group of people working towards their goals and dreams it can be motivating and help to increase your energy during low moments.
- Set and achieve your goals - it is easy to put off your goals and not achieve them but when you have a support system holding you accountable and motivating you it makes it feel as though you are not alone this journey. You will share, focus on and track the progress of your goals within the group.
- Support and encouragement - a safe and supportive environment to share and explore your goals and progress confidently and openly. You’ll be asked to share and often encouraged.
- Personal Growth - you gain as much as you give. Belonging to an accountability group can help you gain confidence and a feeling of self-worth. Surrounding yourself with like-minded people can create a great amount of growth in your life.
- Sharing resources - sharing skills and knowledge allows you access to many resources as well as building a network.
No more excuses to not reaching your ideal weight.
- You know HOW to lose weight.
- You know WHAT you should eat.
- You know you SHOULD exercise.
But... do you lack motivation and never stick with it long enough to see success.
Or do you give up because you never had that extra support you need to keep going.
We have the solution for you.
Just do it! It's time to get moving.
Do you want to improve your physical health by being more active? Fitness is a form of self-care and helps you to reach your full potential, not just physically but mentally too.
It is always listed somewhere in our new year resolutions but energy and motivation fades.
That’s why joining a female-focused fitness community can be the motivator you need!
Being held accountable and sharing progress and fitness experiences will get you excited about your fitness journey and goals.
Don't leave your business success and growth to chance.
Do you want to be our own boss but don’t know where to start? Or did you already start but are struggling?
It can be tough building a business from the ground up and becoming an entrepreneur.
Joining a business group can help you to achieve your business dreams.
Sharing resources, skills, experiences, knowledge and networking amongst like-minded entrepreneurs can be the motivator you need to start the business you may be hesitant to but have always dreamed of running or grow the one you just started.